Monday, February 25, 2008

Apple Wrap

I had planned to have a peanut butter and banana wrap today for lunch, but I forgot my banana on the kitchen counter at home. Duh! I tried to buy one at the HSPH cafe, but no bananas today. I improvised with a granny smith apple and some trail mix, which was mostly sunflower seeds. I sliced-up the apple, then nuked it in the microwave for about 30 seconds to soften it up, then added peanut butter and trail mix to the wrap.

I was planning on rolling the wrap, but I packed too much stuff in it! I ended up folding it in half and eating it like that.


Post-lunch cocoa...


Afternoon snack: cantaloupe and cottage cheese....


Pita: 80
Apple: 85
2 tbsp PB: 190
1/4 cup trail mix: 70
Cocoa: 60
Lunch total: 485

1 cup cantaloupe: 50
Cottage cheese: 90
Afternoon snack total: 140

9 Comments:

Toothfairyrecipes said...

Thats a great snack, I should try it soon:-)
X M

brooke said...

where do you get your trail mix?

Tina said...

Hi Brooke,

I buy my trail mix at Stop & Shop. It is called "Rocky Mountain Mix." I'm not sure of the brand, but I will check next time I buy it. I usually find it in the produce section with the nuts and dried fruit.

Living to Feel Good said...

Mmmmm all of that looks good!! I will have to try that snack out!!

Ellie said...

That wrap/sandwich looks way too good. I am definitely going to have to give it a try.

Cara said...

how was it? it looked amazing!!!!!!!

Joe said...

bridal online shop bridal gowns wholesale wedding dresses high quality bridal gowns wholesale custom wedding dresses wedding apparel wedding dresses top sellers wedding dresses2010 new arrivals 2010 new arrivals wedding dresses beach wedding dresses Luxury Wedding Dresses plus size wedding dresses wedding party dresses bridesmaid dresses junior bridesmaid dresses flower girl dresses mother of bride dresses wedding shoes wedding bags wedding accessories evening dresses prom dresses cocktail dresses quinceanera dresses little black dresses

Joe said...

bridal gowns beach wedding dresses couture wedding dresses destination wedding dresses informal wedding dresses bridesmaid dresses mother of bride dresses cocktail wedding dresses evening gowns quinceanera dresses wedding dress wedding dresses wholesale wedding dresses cheap wedding dresses bridal online shop

Joe said...

bridal online shop bridal gowns wholesale wedding dresses high quality bridal gowns wholesale custom wedding dresses wedding apparel wedding dresses top sellers wedding dresses2010 new arrivals 2010 new arrivals wedding dresses beach wedding dresses Luxury Wedding Dresses plus size wedding dresses wedding party dresses bridesmaid dresses junior bridesmaid dresses flower girl dresses mother of bride dresses wedding shoes wedding bags wedding accessories evening dresses prom dresses cocktail dresses quinceanera dresses little black dresses