Monday, July 14, 2008

Featured Food Bloggers

For me, having a food blog is more than just writing about food. As cheesy as it may sound, our foodie blogosphere has become a lively, intelligent, and supportive community for me. I have learned so much and received countless ideas, recipes, and advice from readers and other bloggers, and for which I am very grateful. 


While I am away, I have prewritten a number of posts that highlight and thank some (I have many!) of my favorite bloggers for their contribution to my own wellness and the food blog community in general. I hope that you, too, will chime in and show your appreciation for these wonderful food bloggers as well! 

Please check back over the next few days for my featured food blogger posts. I'll be back with lots of new wedding and honeymoon material to share soon! 

7 Comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Can't wait to read more! :0)

Anonymous said...

WOW. I'm not gay or anything, but you are HOT! I wish I had your body!!

Cool blog. Enjoy your honeymoon!!!

Christine said...

Nice idea for a post. It's cool that you're showing your appreciation. The foodie blogger community really is special!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for your new life to begin, and I've no doubt you'll have a WONDERFUL time on the honeymoon! Love the blog.
-Ansley

Becca said...

That is so sweet that you took the time to make posts. I'm looking forward to them. Enjoy your honeymoon!

Samantha said...

I agree with you, people put a lot of time and effort into their blogs and it really shows.Your blog was the first one that really inspired me and therefore my blog was born.It feels good to know that in this world people can come together with common interests and enjoy what each person has to say about it - hey even if it is not something they have in common, it just might spark their interest. Thanks so much I can tell that you are truly a genuine person.

LK Sisters said...

Hi, I've just come across your blog, and I'm loving your recipes. I jotted down the pumpkin coconut date bars and the coconut date cookies for future baking!