Monday, August 18, 2008

Manic Monday

My to do list keeps growing and growing and growing! Please make it stop!

Quick lunch recap:


Tomato salad with red onions, olive oil, and pepper. Simple, but fresh and delicious!


Leftovers from Saturday night's dinner, which tasted a lot better than they look. (Lots of ugly photos today. Sorry, all!)


A coworker brought this box of trouble into the office today. It was nice of her to share, but the temptations never stop! Of course, I sampled one of these Pecan Caramel Clusters. It was very tasty, but I'd much rather have the "real deal," if ya know what I mean.


My planned afternoon snack is a small container of watermelon and a bag of trail mix made with Kashi cereal, peanuts, almonds, pumpkin seeds, raisins, peanut butter and chocolate chips. I'm already getting hungry, so maybe I'll dig into the trail mix soon! :)


Back to work! Hope your Monday is more stress-free than mine!

7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are having a stressful day :(

I made trail mix this weekend, too!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Aww, Tina, I'm praying that you'll be able to relax tonight, after your whirlwind of a busy day!! Hang in there!!

Danielle said...

Ahh, sorry for the crazy day. I hope the stress winds down through the week. You can do it, you're more than half way outta there for the day :)

Anon said...

mmmm the trail mix looks and sounds right up my alley! my monday's not too stressful... but in 2 weeks from now i'll be having exams and papers ewwww. at least your food choices are very well balanced amidst your stress. hope things get better for you :)

Allyson said...

omg...pecans and caramel?? Drool....

HangryPants said...

I love tomato salad. Well, at least you made a good looking trail mix. Good luck, Tina!

Lauren said...

I don't know if you've tried it yet, but Annie's makes a "deluxe" boxed mac and cheese that is really yummy for a quick meal (your leftover skillet meal reminded me of it). Instead of the powdered cheese that you mix with milk, the cheese comes as a thick pre-mixed sauce in a packet, and one of the "deluxe" varieties comes with whole wheat shell pasta. Comfort in a bowl :)