Friday, February 29, 2008

Announcement

My blog has a new domain name!

My new domain name is www.carrotsncake.com. Please be sure to bookmark it or update your RSS feeds. I have really enjoyed blogging these past few weeks and have been receiving great feedback, so I decided to make my blog a little more "official" with a new host and my own domain name.

I hope you guys like the new domain as much as I do! I'm so excited! I love all this techy stuff! (What a nerd!)

P.S. My blogspot domain is still active and will just redirect you to the new domain.

3 Comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

ahh yes, I was wondering what happened to your blog URL - I got worried that you deleted your blog or something! thank goodness you're still blogging :0)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

yay!!! i was nervous today that you deleted your blog. congrats on a real name!