Friday, February 1, 2008

The Blog

I love food, and I love eating. While I try to fill my diet with mostly nutritious foods, I have a number of favorite foods that do not score high on the nutrient value scale, but are delicious and fun to eat. If eaten in moderation, I believe that the “bad” foods can be part of an overall healthy diet. This food philosophy was the inspiration for Carrots N Cake.

I’ve been known to indulge in a couple of cookies (or five), but my goal is always to find a healthy balance. By posting what I eat everyday, I hope others will gain some ideas on how to incorporate good nutrition and the occasional splurge into their diets.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to email me at tina@carrotsncake.com. I hope you enjoy my blog!

Tina

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is great, I am so glad I found it by way of your comment on my blog. It seems that we have a very similar food philosophy. I think that it is important for people to see that being healthy doesn't have to mean just eating veggies. Though, I love my veggies :)

I look forward to reading more on your blog!

Anonymous said...

You are an inspiration!


comforttable.wordpress.com