Sunday, February 17, 2008

Curdled Coffee

I have a huge To Do list for today, all sorts of little errands and things that I have been putting off for weeks. I am finally going to get them all done! 

I started my day with a big cup of coffee with hemp milk. The hemp milk, however, seemed to curdle in my coffee. It tasted fine; it just didn't "blend" well. By itself, hemp milk is delicious-- slightly nutty and creamy... I just don't recommend putting it in your coffee! Breakfast was 1/2 a grapefruit and 2 Kashi waffles with 3 sliced dates and 1/4 cup of sugar-free maple syrup. 


All together...

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, don't know if you saw this yesterday, so I figured I'd post it again:
Yummy! I have a question regarding your path to a healthy weight... I am pretty good with eating whole natural foods, most of the time :( Sometimes I get into binges and find myself downing multitudes of processed foods that I hardly even have a chance to taste. It happens rarely but I know that such patterns aren't a part of the healthy relationship with food that I'm striving for. Any advice?

Anonymous said...

Hi Danielle,

Thanks for reading my blog! I hope that it gives you some good ideas for healthy eating! Unfortunately, I am not qualified to advise you, but I recommend that you speak with a health professional about your questions. I love blogging, and my posts, thoughts, and tips are based on my personal experiences and opinions.

Sarah said...

Your breakfast looks so yummy! I absolutely love dates...they taste like candy to me. :)

You have a wonderful blog, and I'm really enjoying reading it! You have so many creative ideas that I can't wait to try out for myself...:)

KathEats said...

The same thing happens to me with hemp milk in coffee and tea. I don't think it likes being heated! I have also microwaved it and after a certain point it starts to curdle. I think it's best for smoothies and drinking or pouring over things. Too bad since the flavor is perfect for coffee!