Wednesday, February 27, 2008

David's Pizza

We finally caved-in and ordered take-out for dinner tonight. We tried to put together a meal with what we had in our kitchen, but nothing sounded appetizing. Mal suggested trying out a place called David's Pizza, which is right down the street. Mal ordered a chicken parm sub, but was not impressed. However, I ordered a roll-up with eggplant, sun-dried tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, and roasted red peppers with a side of hummus, and thought it was delicious! I loved the combination of ingredients, especially the breaded eggplant. The hummus was wonderful too-- perfect consistency and a little garlicy. We had some broccoli in the fridge, so I ate a few pieces with the hummus. The roll-up was enormous, so I saved half for tomorrow's lunch. 


I ate a snack around 4:00 this afternoon: Fage with pumpkin and chocolate chips. Mmm!


2 Comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Looks like a delicious "roll-up"! :0)

Anonymous said...

Hey Tina! I just wanted to tell you that you're my new favorite blog! I think that you live a great realistic lifestyle and I love that you emphaize the workout part more than other food blogs. I tried your Cardio Crunch this morning and love it! The running time flew by.