Thursday, February 21, 2008

Fast and Filling Lunch

Work has been insane today! I've been doing a million different things while simultaneously trying to prepare for a 3pm meeting this afternoon. I finally got everything organized, so now I can post about my lunch. :)

Lunch was Health Valley's Organic Lentil soup. I had never tried it before, but it looked good, and I'll try just about anything once. It was tasty, but super filling! At lunch, I only ate about 1/2 of the container and left the rest for later. Around 2:00, I finished my Kashi crackers and ate them with 2 tablespoons of peanut butter. I didn't eat the cantaloupe, which I will save for tomorrow.


I was feeling super stressed about an hour ago and succumbed to the office candy bowl! I ate 3 mini peanut butter cups, but cut myself off and have not revisited the bowl since. Sometimes I need a little sugar rush to get me through the stressful times!


Lentil soup: 130
Kashi TLC crackers: 130
2 tbsp PB: 190
Adora: 30
3 PB cups: 125
Lunch total: 605

**Update**
I finished eating the rest of my lentil soup instead of having my originally planned snack. Again, the soup was delicious and filled me up!
Snack total: 130

2 Comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

lentil soup is definitely filling - lots of fiber and protein! :0)

Anonymous said...

jwing how you figured reeses to only be 70 calories? on a bag it says 5 for 210 i think which is like 50 calories a piece?