Sunday, February 17, 2008

Productive Afternoon

I crossed off almost everything from my monstrous To Do list today. A have a couple things that still need to get done, but they can wait until tomorrow. 

My afternoon snack was a piece of cranberry pumpkin seed Yoga Bread with a tbsp of peanut butter, an Adora disk, and a cup of Tazo chai tea with a splash of milk. My snack was on the smaller side today because Mal and I are going to dinner with a friend tonight, and I tend to splurge at restaurants. We are going to a Thai place in Beacon Hill called The King and I. I have only been once, but I immediately fell in love with the food and atmosphere... and, of course, the very reasonable prices don't hurt either! I'll post my review later tonight. 

4 Comments:

swienick666 said...

What is yoga bread and how tall are you--you look about my height from your photos :) ? Two unrelated questions :)

Sarah said...

I'm also curious about Yoga bread! I've never heard of it, but I love yoga...and bread, so I'm sure I would like it : ) I really enjoy your blog---you have a great attitude toward food. And since I also live in Boston I'm keeping my eyes open for good food finds. Enjoy your night!

Anonymous said...

Hi Swienick666! I am 5'3".

swienick666 said...

I'm 5'2"--we are very close in height!