Thursday, February 7, 2008

The Savant Project

My friend and I had lunch at The Savant Project this afternoon. It's a trendy little restaurant that just recently opened in the neighborhood where I work. The lunch menu was pretty diverse, ranging from tapas-style small plates to sandwiches and salads. I ordered the Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps with Seaweed Salad, which came with French fries and a pickle. It was delicious! I ate all 3 of the lettuce wraps and about half of the fries. I had to make a conscious effort to stop eating the fries because I could have easily eaten them all! I peeked at the drink menu while I was there, and the cocktails looked pretty adventurous, especially some of the beer-based cocktails. I think we'll have to do Happy Hour there soon!


1 Comment:

Allison said...

Hi Tina!
Thanks for checking out my site...your homemade pizza looks delicious, and it sounds like your lunch today was fantastic!