Saturday, February 9, 2008

Snacks and a Mega Omelette

The housewarming party was fun and it was nice seeing some old friends, but it ended up being a late night. We didn't get home until about 1:30am, and I was starving! Just before going to bed, I had this piece of toast with peanut butter. At the party, I only had one IPA beer; I just wasn't in the mood to drink. 


Even though I went to bed late, I ended up waking up pretty early. Breakfast was a huge omelette made with a splash of milk, tomatoes, onions, cilantro, and a little shredded cheese. I usually use 3 eggs when cooking for Mal and me, but this morning, we were both hungry, so I added 4. As you can see, 4 eggs makes a huge omelette. I ended up using a pizza cutter to cut it! 

Mal ate 1/2 of the omelette, while I ate 1/4 and saved a 1/4 for later. We also had whole wheat toast with butter, and an iced coffee-Carnation Instant Breakfast mixture. 


We are off to the mall to run some errands. I don't really like eating mall food, if I don't have to, so I grabbed this Fiber One Bar in case I get hungry while shopping.


2 Comments:

Unknown said...

I just wanted to tell you that I heart your blog! Your food looks good and super realistic for the busy lifestyle you have!

Also, you and your soon-to-be hubby are SO adorable! Both so beautiful - such a good looking couple!

Have a great weekend and keep up the great lifestyle and blog!

Anonymous said...

love the iced coffee/carnation mixture...clever!!!

hk