Sunday, March 2, 2008

Bowling Bummer

We arrived at Jillian's early in the evening to make sure that we put our name in for bowling. (Jillian's is always super busy, so if you want to bowl, you need to get there early!) We had about 20 people in our party, so we knew it would take a little while until we got our bowling lanes. We hung out and grabbed some drinks and appetizers while we waited. Around 11:00, we still hadn't been called for our lanes. Mal and I were getting pretty tired, so we decided to head home early. As we were saying our goodbyes, we finally got called to bowl! We had already picked-up our jackets from the Coat Check and were on our way out the door, so we decided not to stay. We were bummed that we didn't have a chance to bowl, but we had a great time and hung out with a bunch of our friends. Mal really wanted to go bowling last night, so we are going to try to schedule it in very soon!

Here's my Absolut Ruby and soda... it tasted like grapefruit juice! I think this is going to be one of my summer drinks!


And a Guinness... after the Guinness, I just drank water at the bar.


I was getting hungry around 9:00, so we ordered some chips and salsa to share. I pretty much ate half the order!


Waiting to bowl, the birthday boy, me, and another friend...

0 Comments: