Friday, March 21, 2008

Honeymoon Plans

I just posted our honeymoon information on our wedding website, and I thought it would be nice to share with my blog readers as well. Below is the text from our website...

One of the more traditional groom responsibilities is making arrangements for the honeymoon, so when Mal offered to book the honeymoon, I was all for it! We both had similar ideas for the type of honeymoon that we wanted, but it was up to Mal to decide on the actual destination, which he decided to keep secret for many months. After a lot of internet research, phone calls, and consulting with a number of family members and friends, Mal booked the perfect wedding honeymoon vacation!

We will honeymoon in Turks and Caicos, where will we stay at the Regent Palms Resort in Grace Bay. We depart the Monday following our wedding for 7 days and6 nights. Obviously, we are SO excited!

Regent Palms Resort at dusk

10 Comments:

gc said...

Wow! that sounds like an amazing place to honeymoon! i hope you take lots of pictures of the scenery! I've always wanted to visit there!

Kristen @ frostingandfroth.com said...

How fun! That will make for an amazing honeymoon! :-) You must be so excited.

We're off to Hawaii after our wedding and I can't wait. My mom and dad were both born there and I can't wait to show the soon-to-be-husband around the islands!

Anonymous said...

Turks and Caicos is the most beautiful place you will ever go to. I just went to Beaches turks and caicos in January with my family, and we've traveled many many places, and the water and beaches are the best around! enjoy!!!

Unknown said...

oh wow that is AWESOME. Woo hoo!!

Simple and Divine said...

Beautiful! Take LOADS of pictures for all of us! (PS) Can some of us hide and be little stowaways? Once we get to Turks and Caicos we'll totally leave you two alone! ;) ahah jk

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful resort!! Very good choice. =)

arielle said...

Looks beautiful! Must be a smart guy :)

Anonymous said...

My dad has gone to the Turks and Caicos every year for the last 10 years. He said it is the most amazing place he has been and never wants to leave. Be sure to try the conch salad - it looks weird but apparently it's supposed to be a-m-a-z-i-n-g and super healthy - Have a blast! :)

Melanie said...

oh my gosh that looks divine!!

healthy ashley said...

I bet you are going to have such a great time! I love the fact that he planned it. Take pictures when you go!!