Monday, March 31, 2008

Leftovers on a Small Plate

Lunch today was leftovers from last night's dinner: a piece of buffalo chicken pizza and asparagus... reheated in the office microwave and served on a very small plate. The pizza and asparagus just barely fit together on it. Unfortunately, the asparagus lost some of its "freshness" when it was reheated, but the pizza made up for it... it was just as tasty as it was last night.


Following lunch, I had 2 Lindt milk chocolate Lindor Truffles. Mmm... creamy, smooth chocolate center... so delicious! Lindt is one of my favorite (if not my favorite) brands of chocolate.


Buffalo chicken pizza, asparagus, and 2 Lindt chocolate truffles squished on a plate...



New Widget

Like Kath, I decided to add a Recent Comment widget to my blog-- check out the left sidebar. I think it will help keep track of new comments as they are posted.

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Asparagus and pizza make a wonderful pairing. I'm so happy it's in season!

Anonymous said...

Mmm, Lindt is my favorite brand of chocolate too.

chandra said...

Buffalo chicken pizza sounds sooo good!! I've never thought to buy "buffalo sauce" before.. is it by the bbq sauces? lol, I have no clue!

Anonymous said...

chandra,

Yep, the buffalo sauce is with the BBQ sauce at the grocery store. I didn't know the difference either! It wasn't until Mal opened my eyes to the wonderful world of buffalo sauce! I also pour a little on deli ham slices and roll it up as a snack. So good!