Monday, March 10, 2008

Low-Key Evening

After considering registering at Macy for wedding gifts, we decided to stay at home and watch a movie. (We have Good Luck Chuck from Netflix.) You would think registering for wedding gifts would be a blast... it being pretty much like a shopping spree, but it takes a lot of work, coordination, and motivation! We finally have a "game plan" of sorts, so we're going to try again later this week.

Dinner tonight was 2 pieces of leftover homemade pizza, roasted summer squash, and a glass of Chardonnay, which isn't pictured because I just poured it. I'll enjoy it while we watch our movie.

Pizza with homemade crust, mozzarella, pizza sauce, mushrooms, and onion...


Roasted summer squash with ketchup...

6 Comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

I've never heard of the movie "Good Luck Check" - so it's good?

pizza and roasted summer squash... yum! total comfort food! :0)

Anon said...

i think she meant 'good luck chuck'?? i saw it a few weeks ago with my roommate - pretty funny!

Anonymous said...

Yum. Your dinner looks delicious. I love squash!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm I never thought of dipping squash into ketchup, sounds like a great idea...

I agree about wedding registries too... I have constantly been putting it off, but now I'm setting a goal of mid-April to have it done!!!

Anonymous said...

Homemade pizza is always so much more satisfying. =)

Patsyk said...

We watched that movie a couple of weeks ago and enjoyed it.

I really need to make homemade pizza again... it's been so long. Thanks for the reminder!