Sunday, March 16, 2008

Mission Accomplished!

Our wedding registry is officially complete! It took us 4 hours to create a new registry at Macy's and update an existing Crate and Barrel registry. Holy moly! My brain hurts! We had a blast selecting and scanning items, but I am so glad that we are able to cross that task off our list! 

We just got home now, so here's a quick recap of Sunday...

Breakfast was a yummy egg, bacon, and cheese breakfast sandwich on an English muffin. I also had an iced coffee with vanilla hemp milk, which was more delicious than iced coffee with regular milk. Yum! 


My mid-morning snack was 2 coconut covered date squares. I love these!!!!! 


Lunch was a chicken quesadilla with mozzarella, spinach, snap peas, onions, and salsa on the side. In the pan cooking...


The final product...


Sorry such a short post. Be back for dinner!

5 Comments:

ashley said...

You and those dates! You should market them to all of your readers. make money with those dates, Tina!

Kristen said...

Congrats on finishing your wedding registry. It's quite a task, isn't it?

Never thought of putting fresh spinach in a quesadilla. Great idea! I'll have to try it.

Romina said...

Congratulations on getting that all done!! It must be such a relief. =)

Meredith said...

Hi I'm Meredith, I 've been reading your blog for awhile now and waned to say I really enjoy it! A question about those dates...Do you buy them at the grocery store or a specialty store? I'd love to try them but I'm unsure about difference between supermarket brands ie. too sugary, processed,ect. and ones I might pick up at a natural foods store.

Tina said...

Meredith,

I usually purchase the dates from a regular grocery store (Stop and Shop). You can usually find them in the produce section with the nuts or raisins-- just make sure you get "pitted" dates. (The ones with pits are fine; it's just a pain to take them out.) The coconut covered dates are from a specialty health food store. I pretty much HAD to buy those once I saw them! So glad you like the blog!!!