Sunday, March 16, 2008

Mission Accomplished!

Our wedding registry is officially complete! It took us 4 hours to create a new registry at Macy's and update an existing Crate and Barrel registry. Holy moly! My brain hurts! We had a blast selecting and scanning items, but I am so glad that we are able to cross that task off our list! 

We just got home now, so here's a quick recap of Sunday...

Breakfast was a yummy egg, bacon, and cheese breakfast sandwich on an English muffin. I also had an iced coffee with vanilla hemp milk, which was more delicious than iced coffee with regular milk. Yum! 


My mid-morning snack was 2 coconut covered date squares. I love these!!!!! 


Lunch was a chicken quesadilla with mozzarella, spinach, snap peas, onions, and salsa on the side. In the pan cooking...


The final product...


Sorry such a short post. Be back for dinner!

5 Comments:

healthy ashley said...

You and those dates! You should market them to all of your readers. make money with those dates, Tina!

Kristen @ frostingandfroth.com said...

Congrats on finishing your wedding registry. It's quite a task, isn't it?

Never thought of putting fresh spinach in a quesadilla. Great idea! I'll have to try it.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on getting that all done!! It must be such a relief. =)

Meredith said...

Hi I'm Meredith, I 've been reading your blog for awhile now and waned to say I really enjoy it! A question about those dates...Do you buy them at the grocery store or a specialty store? I'd love to try them but I'm unsure about difference between supermarket brands ie. too sugary, processed,ect. and ones I might pick up at a natural foods store.

Anonymous said...

Meredith,

I usually purchase the dates from a regular grocery store (Stop and Shop). You can usually find them in the produce section with the nuts or raisins-- just make sure you get "pitted" dates. (The ones with pits are fine; it's just a pain to take them out.) The coconut covered dates are from a specialty health food store. I pretty much HAD to buy those once I saw them! So glad you like the blog!!!