Sunday, March 2, 2008

Whirlwind Day!

What a whirlwind today has been! After breakfast and getting some work done, Mal and I headed downtown to pick up a movie for one of his classes at the Boston Public Library. We wandered around the library for about 45 minutes, then strolled through Back Bay and did some window shopping on Newbury Street. 

Before we left to go downtown, I ate a PB & J on Ezekiel bread with banana slices and a mug of mint tea. 



Around 4:00, I started to get hungry, so we made a pit-stop at Starbucks, where I picked up this "Fruit and Roasted Nut Blend" snack. I wasn't planning on eating the whole thing, but I did! Mal stopped in JP Licks for an Oreo frappe-- of course, I had a couple sips, and it was a-mazing


After our snacks, we suddenly got a second wind and wanted to finish registering for wedding gifts. However, by the time we drove to Macy's and set-up our account, we were out of steam. Instead of trying to complete our registry, we decided it would be a lot more enjoyable to go to Macy's tomorrow night with a game plan

Mal just started cooking dinner, so I am going to cut this short and help him! 

2 pieces Ezekiel bread: 160
1/2 tbsp PB: 45
1/2 tbsp jelly: 20
Banana: 125
Lunch total: 350

Fruit and nuts: 375
Snack total: 375

5 Comments:

Kristy said...

Just came across your blog and found that you are eating Ezekel bread. Just wondering where do you buy it from. I am always looking for it, but haven't found yet.

It's been great reading you blog.

Have a great day
Kristy

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristy,

I buy my Ezekiel bread from Stop & Shop, but I have seen it at Whole Foods as well. It's usually found in the freezer section of the "health food" isle at S&S. It's really, really tasty!

Anonymous said...

Whirlwind

Anonymous said...

PB&J with bananas sounds amazing! I've never put them all together, it's either just PB& banana or PB&J. I must try this now~

Anonymous said...

I have done a similar thing at Starbucks with the nut blend! I had every intention to just eat half and wound up devouring the whole thing - oops! But at least it's nuts & dried fruit and not junk food!