Saturday, April 26, 2008

Morning Run

I'm super psyched for my run today! It's my first OUTSIDE run of the year! I've walked outside a few times now, but no running. I just updated my ipod and created a new running place list with some songs suggests by readers. (Thank you!) I slept great last night, feel well-rested, and finally feel like myself again! Thank God because I was such a downer/slug last week!

On my agenda today: running solo (my sister canceled), trip to Target, beach with Mal, Marina Bay (with my sister and a friend) for a cocktail... and tonight is still up in the air. We called friends to invite them over tonight, but most already had plans. I'm sure we'll think of something. Now that I am feeling good again, I want to be social!

My running fuel this morning was oat bran with strawberries, almond slices, soy milk, and brown sugar. 

I added too much liquid (duh), so I ended up nuking this for 4 minutes when it usually only takes 2 to cook. My oat bran still came out alright... the strawberries were really mushy. 


Happy Saturday, everyone! Can't wait to be outside and enjoy the sunshine


5 Comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Have a lovely Saturday, and enjoy your run!!! :0)

Anonymous said...

enjoy your run, target trip & beach trip! sounds like an awesome day :)

Anonymous said...

enjoy the outdoors, it's beautiful out here too!! perfect day to go running out there in the sun :) glad to hear you're feeling your self again!

Anonymous said...

Isn't it wonderful to have the choice again of going outside without something freezing off or blowing away? I hope the nice weather continues to find you.

Amy
www.runnerslounge.com

Anonymous said...

Heh I always do that--add too much water or milk to my oatmeal or oat bran :p

Isn't it great now that summer is here? It just naturally infuses you with energy! Enjoy your run!