Monday, May 12, 2008

Cavity Time

Just a quick lunch post before I am off to the dentist to have a cavity filled (bad teeth run in the family. Blah!) I didn't get into work until noon after my morning doctor's appointment, and now I am leaving for a dentist appointment. Lots of appointments today, not a lot of work!

Lunch was leftover salmon from last night with a few veggies tossed in. It wasn't nearly as good as it was last night-- it lost all of its flavor-- but I pretty much finished the piece.


My lunch from above... my orange was super juicy and sweet today... THAT was delicious!


Afternoon dentist appointment? What dentist appointment? :) I enjoyed a cherry-flavored Blow Pop after eating my lunch, and immediately brushed my teeth. I take very, very, very good care of my teeth. I brush 3 times a day, floss twice, use mouthwash, and now fluoride (as of last week), and I still get cavities! It is so frustrating!



I'm off! Wish me luck! Let's hope my dentist doesn't give me too much Novocaine this time. I don't like that numb feeling, and my dentist always gives me WAY too much! The numbness lasts for hours and hours and hours!

4 Comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

best of luck at the dentist!! haha, hopefully that blow pop won't cause a cavity on the way there ;0)

Beth said...

Ew, I hate that feeling too. At least now they have the fillings that match the color of your teeth instead of that shiny silvery black gunk!

P.S. I made the PB date cookies with raisins this weekend - you'll have to try that sometime! Loved them with raisins!

Allyson said...

Much luck at the dentist! :)

Anonymous said...

aww i haven't had a blow pop in forever... brings back memories!