Friday, May 30, 2008

Hungry Girl!

I have been the bottomless pit today! My stomach just keeps growling! Perhaps it's because I didn't eat a very substantial dinner after the race last night? I did eat breakfast 30 minutes earlier than I usually do today. All I know is that I've been hungry all day!

Around 10:00, my stomach starting rumbling... and not a subtle grumble, a full-on feed me grumble! I decided to listen to my (loud) stomach and buy myself a snack to hold me over until lunch. I purchased a cinnamon raisin muffin from the cafe, and enjoyed it with my coffee.


My snack held me over nicely for a few hours. Around 1:00, I started to get hungry again. Today's lunch was a Joseph's pita filled with roasted red pepper hummus, spinach, broccoli, red peppers, cucumbers, chick peas, jalapeƱos, and feta. A wonderful mix of ingredients!


The Joesph's pitas are rather thin, so after the first bite, my veggie pita completely fell apart. It ended up being more of a pita salad than sandwich-- I ate most of it with a fork.


My afternoon snack is a banana and a couple of very broken pizzelle. The plan is to wait a few hours to eat my snack, but we'll see what my stomach decides to do! I'm an eating machine today!


Happy FRIDAY, all! I can't wait for the weekend to begin! :)

6 Comments:

loveofoats said...

I definitely would get hungry after that run... You probably need the fuel after working out so hard :) After I do a bike race, I am starving the next day too! Looks like you have some great, healthy options too!

VeggieGirl said...

Looks like you've been satisfying your hunger quite deliciously :0) Enjoy!!

TGIF!!!!

Runeatrepeat said...

Yeah, if I don't properly fuel after a long run I am hungry the next day. Make sure you are getting enough fluids too! You might be dehydrated.

Joe said...

Court Train bridal gowns Chapel Train bridal gowns Asymmetrical bridal gowns Panel Train bridal gowns Watteau Train bridal gowns Cathedral Train bridal gowns Monarch Train bridal gowns Chiffon bridal gowns Elastic Satin bridal gowns Organza bridal gowns Satin bridal gowns Taffeta bridal gowns Chiffon & Lace bridal gowns Elastic Satin & Chiffon bridal gowns Elastic Satin & Organza bridal gowns Satin & Chiffon bridal gowns Satin & Lace bridal gowns Satin & Organza bridal gowns

Joe said...

Xscape Collection prom dresses Zum Zum prom dresses A-Line prom dresses Ball Gown prom dresses Column prom dresses Empire prom dresses Mermaid prom dresses Princess prom dresses Sheath prom dresses Trumpet prom dresses Bateau prom dresses Halter prom dresses Jewel prom dresses Off the Shoulder prom dresses One Shoulder prom dresses Portrait prom dresses Queen Anne prom dresses Sabrina prom dresses Scoop prom dresses Spaghetti Straps prom dresses Square prom dresses Strapless prom dresses Straps prom dresses Sweetheart prom dresses V-Neck prom dresses Other Necklines prom dresses Short prom dresses

Joe said...

bridal online shop bridal gowns wholesale wedding dresses high quality bridal gowns wholesale custom wedding dresses wedding apparel wedding dresses top sellers wedding dresses2010 new arrivals 2010 new arrivals wedding dresses beach wedding dresses Luxury Wedding Dresses plus size wedding dresses wedding party dresses bridesmaid dresses junior bridesmaid dresses flower girl dresses mother of bride dresses wedding shoes wedding bags wedding accessories evening dresses prom dresses cocktail dresses quinceanera dresses little black dresses