Friday, May 30, 2008

Chicken and Veggie Kebabs

Tonight's dinner was my type of meal-- grilled chicken-veggie kebabs on the grill! Being outside, preparing food, and enjoying a meal puts me in such a great mood! I love the whole process and event of eating this way. I want to figure out how to make this type of food experience more frequent in my life. Easier said than done, right?

The chicken-veggie kebabs before...


... during...


... and after! Grilled perfection! 


On the skewers was chicken breast, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, red peppers, and red onion. 


With dinner, Mal and I enjoyed a couple of pomegranate-lemonades. Being the end of a rough week and the start of a relaxing weekend, we decided to add a shot of vodka to each! The drinks are won-der-ful!


I have apple crisp baking in the oven right now. I know, sort of random for springtime, but I was in the mood, and we had all of the ingredients to make it. Our apartment smells delicious

4 Comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Kebabs, pomegranate-lemonade, apple crisp - my oh my, are you eating deliciously tonight! Yum!

Anonymous said...

What type/brand of pomegranate juice do you buy?

Anonymous said...

mmmm cant wait to see the apple crisp :)

did you get to watch LOST?

Anonymous said...

oooh, apple crisp is truly the best summer dessert :)