Saturday, May 10, 2008

Lost and Found

Last night's dinner photos magically appeared this morning! I'm still confused how they get lost once they were downloaded last night. Oh well... better late, than never!

Here's my very delicious Amy's All American Burger on a whole wheat bun with lettuce, tomato, and relish. Soooo yummy-- I'm planning to have this again for lunch this afternoon! 



Breakfast this morning was a scrambled egg on Ezekiel bread toast with mozzarella and Tabasco sauce.  I also had an iced coffee, which I am just finishing now after my workout. 


Today's Game Plan

Because I am planning to drink beers all afternoon, I decided to have a tough workout this morning (5 mile run + 10 minutes of abs) to get ahead on burning some of those extra alcohol calories! I've already set a limit on the number of drinks (4 beers) that I plan to have today, and for Pub Golf, that is one beer at every other bar and a pint of water in between bars. I'll be able to have fun, but not over do it. 

I'm also planning to have a healthy, filling lunch before Pub Golf-- I need sustenance for all of the beer I am going to drink! Just kidding! I find that if I eat a nutritious meal before going out and drinking, I tend to hold on to that healthy mindset, which is a reminder when faced with greasy bar food temptations. 

Today's lunch will be a repeat of yesterday's dinner: an Amy's All American Burger with a side salad (we have a bunch of veggies that need to be eaten before they go bad). 


I'm off to do some Saturday errands then head to Pub Golf! Happy Saturday! 

2 Comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Ahh, photographs!! Your dinner looks even BETTER than it sounded :0)

Haha, sounds like you have QUITE a Saturday planned - have fun at Pub Golf, especially! ;0)

Anonymous said...

Yay! You found the pics. =)

Have you tried Amy's California Burgers? They are to die for!!