Friday, May 9, 2008

Ooops!

Somehow I managed to delete the photos from tonight's dinner. I'm still not sure how I did it, but I will do my best to explain what I ate.

Dinner was an Amy's All American Burger, which was made from organic grains, veggies, and protein-rich soy. I cooked it in our toaster oven for about 8 minutes (4 minutes each side), which made it a little crispy on the outside. The veggie burger didn't taste at all like a mushy, weird veggie burger. It was SO delicious! I bet it would be even more amazing cooked on a grill!  


I ate my Amy's burger on a whole wheat bun with lettuce, tomato, and a lot of my favorite Vermont relish. I also had a three feta-stuffed olives on the side. 

Sorry that dinner wasn't very exciting tonight. I'm off to read in bed and relax. Good night! 

3 Comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

No worries - you did a great job explaining your dinner. Sounds delicious!

Enjoy your night

Christine said...

I've tried a few brands of meatless burgers, but not Amy's yet. I'll definitely be putting this on my list.

chandra said...

I LOOOOVE Amy's burger's!! They are my absolute favorite. I almost can't eat anything else now! And stuffed olives? I'm addicted.