Friday, May 30, 2008

Tagged Again!

Kootz from Burning BigMacs tagged me ! Since I recently played, I'll share some facts, but spare you guys the tagging part-- unless you want to share some facts about yourself? Feel free! I love hearing about readers! :) 


Ok, 5 more facts...

1. Mal was my high school sweetheart. We dated in 1998, but broke up when I went off to college in the fall. We rekindled our relationship in 2003.  
2. Cake is my favorite food. 
3. I'm getting married in 43 days! 
4. I am unbeatable in a game of Dr. Mario (Nintendo). (Yep, I still play occasionally.)  
5. I didn't pay a cent for grad school, but lived in poverty for 2 years. (It was worth it!) 

Be back later this morning!  


4 Comments:

Melissa said...

haha. I would love to challenge you to a game of Dr. Mario! Happy Friday.

Anonymous said...

Yay high school sweethearts! :o)

I love Dr. Mario and pretty much all Mario games!

Beth said...

What a sweet story for you and Mal!

Anonymous said...

i love your blog tina! it's so fun<3 :)