Thursday, June 5, 2008

Bagged Lunch

It's Commencement here at Harvard today. Obviously, things are crazy! I actually need to head to the ceremony very soon as I am a "commencement volunteer." One of the perks of being a volunteer is a free bagged lunch.

Inside:

  • Lavash roll-up with tomato, fresh mozzarella, baby arugula, sundried tomato, and kalamata olive pesto
  • Sun Chips (forgot how much I like these!)
  • Biscotti
  • Apple
  • Sparkling water
It was quite the lunch! I ate the majority of it, but saved the apple for later. The sandwich, chips, and biscotti were more than enough, especially with all of the bubbles in my stomach from the sparkling water.

Commencement time!

7 Comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Enjoy commencement!

Unknown said...

Man, that is one hell of a boxed lunch! I guess that's why Harvard is Harvard...and OSU is OSU! :) I'm used to turkey and cheese on white....

Anonymous said...

Have fun at commencement! My boyfriend's brother is graduating from law school there today. PLEASE don't tell me you get to hear J.K. Rowling speak? Ok, actually do tell me, but I will be SO JEALOUS!

Anne P said...

wow that's a nice boxed lunch! i feel like usually they are totally gross and unhealthy. glad to see you got a good one!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmm free lunch is always the best, especially that one!

arielle said...

If you look those you should try the Harvest Cheddar. Or maybe you shouldn't because they are addicting.

Daphne said...

Commencement was crazy, huh? I was lucky in that I got to choose my free lunch (I ordered a buffet lunch for alumni), but either way, one of the sweet things about HSPH: the free food you get is always pretty healthy, and really really good! Well, except all that sugar upstairs at the reception. I'm going to have to show some serious control when I get up there.