Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Multitude of Meetings

Super fast afternoon post... lots and lots of meetings today!

Lunch today was green pepper pizza on French bread (I made it last night), baby carrots, and a Cherry Pie Larabar, which was amazingly delicious-- it's now a new favorite of mine!


Up close...

I used the last of our gruyere cheese on my green pepper-French bread pizza. Mmmmm... I love stinky cheese!


In between lunch and another meeting, I ran out for a quick pick-me-up: D&D iced coffee with milk and sugar. I typically order decaf iced coffee in the afternoon (otherwise it keeps me awake all night), but I decided that I need some extra (caffeinated) energy for my last meeting of the day.


Afternoon Snack

I don't think that I will have time to post about my afternoon snack, so I snagged an image of Kashi's Heart-to Heart instant oatmeal (Golden Brown Maple flavor) to use as my snack photo. I keep a box of instant oatmeal in my desk for busy days when I don't have time to enjoy a snack. Today is one of those days! Instant oatmeal takes no time at all to prepare (just add hot water) and is very filling.


Only a couple of hours of work to go! Wish me luck! TGIW!

7 Comments:

Allyson said...

isn't the cherry pie flavor amazing?! I just had one the other day. I was a little skeptical, but I'm totally hooked! I just wish I bought more than one!

TGIW!! :)

Aimee said...

I love the Kashi Heart to heart hot cereals. Really I enjoy all the kashi cereals. But there is always something about making your own.

Anonymous said...

Mmm I like the looks of that "pizza" of yours.
I haven't tried the cherry pie larabar yet but I keep hearing how great it is... I guess I'll have to give that one a try next, maybe that will be the flavour that makes me decide I actually do like larabars because I'm still kind of on the fence.

Anonymous said...

Lighterportions- I am on the fence about Larabars as well! I thought I was the only one who didn't quite get why everyone loves them so much. Maybe I will try the cherry pie flavor next.

Carla said...

You probably already know this but you were mentioned in the latest recipe at peanutbutterandjulie.com!

Anonymous said...

i am such a fan of instant oats as a snack! its such a quick and filling mini meal isn't it?! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi
Love to have your recipe for iced coffee?Wondering if you make a stronger coffee?Do you put it hot into cup then add ice?Thanks-looks so tasty!