Monday, June 2, 2008

Snacky Snackerson

Just call me "Snacky Snackerson!" I don't know why I am so hungry today? Maybe I should have eaten a bigger lunch? Although, I was pretty full after eating... maybe I just needed something with a little more substance/fiber? I dunno, my hunger is weird today.

Lunch today was leftover Tomato, Basil, and Cheese Baked Pasta and raw carrots.


Lunch also included 1/2 of a Joseph's pita with a smear of peanut butter and 1 tbsp of peanut butter and chocolate chips.


A peak inside my pita...


Shortly after lunch, I succumbed to the office candy bowl, and grabbed 2 Hershey's kisses, a Starburst, and a Tootsie Roll. I think a piece of fruit would have been a better option because I am hungry again not even 3 hours later.


My afternoon snack is peanut butter and jelly Fage. I haven't dug into it yet-- I'm trying to wait until 3:30 to eat it. I don't know what is up with me today!? Hungry, hungry hippo!


It's such a gorgeous day! I can't wait to leave work and enjoy the sunshine! I'll probably go for a run later this evening. What's everyone up to tonight? How do you enjoy the outdoors?

10 Comments:

Jill said...

I love pretty weather! I spend ALL my time outside if the weather is right: running, walking, chatting, reading, and I love to watch animals and kids at the park - I'm such a stalker!

I had one of those days yesterday where I just kept. needing. food. I never know why! And it seems the days I do easier work-outs are more like that for me, odd huh?

Becca said...

Its not outside, but I'm going to my first cake decorating class. Hopefully I can keep myself from snacking on cake bits and frosting! Have a fun night!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Everyone's appetites fluctuate, so no worries - you're making good food choices!! That pita looks DIVINE on the inside :0)

I enjoy the outdoors by taking SUPER-long walks - it's fun and relaxing.

chandra said...

It is true that appetites fluctuate obviously, but I've noticed lately that pasta for lunch just doesn't old me over very long! I'm not sure why since it's not like I have an active job or anything... it's strange.

Yay for nice weather!

Anne P said...

sooo gorgeous out! whenever it's awesome out, i always take an hour long walk during my lunch break. there's a nice trail behind my office that goes for miles - i can usually make it about 4 miles round trip during my hour break! such a nice relaxing way to enjoy my break :) and it's a good time to catch up with my mom or grandparents on the phone, too!

Anne P said...

oh, and of course if i'm not at work... i'll be outside all day! running, biking, playing tennis, getting ice cream, just hanging out, shopping downtown, whatever!

Anonymous said...

I love to run, do yard work and play baseball with my boys.

I had a snacky day yesterday. That is why I am not a stay-at-home mom. I would be as big as a house!!

Allyson said...

I'm right with ya on the hunger thing today!

Anonymous said...

i was definitely a hungry hungry hippo today too... dont know what is going on!

i love your breakfast from this morning, it looks delicious!

Simple and Divine said...

OMG you're so clever miss Tina! Peanut Butter and Jelly Fage! Awesome!!! And your fluff-pita looks so good too! I wonder how chocolate-pb fage would be??? OHHH and heating up a banana in the microwave on a place=banana flambe and adding it into fage with a drizzle of sf maple? Ohhhh yess yess... It IS that good! Like smear all over your body good! Try it! (probably amaaazing with pb too... But I'm not a big fan of pb... Dare I say it, haha, I could be ostracized from the blogging world for life!)