Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tuesday Total Body Circuit

Circuits: 2-3
Reps: 8-12
Weight: A challenging weight, but allows you to "eek-out" the last few. (I used 10-25 lb. dumbbells.)
Rest: 10 seconds or less between exercises; 1-2 minutes between circuits
  • Dumbbells Squats

  • Single Arm Dumbbell Row

  • Crunches (20-25 reps)

  • Upright Rows

  • Military Press

  • 21's (biceps)

  • 5 minute run on treadmill (fast pace)
Repeat

Check out my other sample workouts and workout music!

Be back later for breakfast!

4 Comments:

Anon said...

that sounds like a great workout! did you always start at 12-25lbs? i usually use 5 or 7.5 and my arms kill...and ive been doing this for at least a year!

Anonymous said...

Andrea,

I started out with much lighter weights. I've been lifting weights regularly for a couple of years now, so I've had some time to build up.

Anonymous said...

Do you hold that much weight in each hand is is it 12-25lbs total?

Anonymous said...

Sally,

I should have specified. Sorry! Each dumbbell is 12-25 pounds, so for squats I do 50 pounds total.