Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Featured Blogger: One Food Guy

Maybe it's because he's from Boston, maybe it's his thoughtful and insightful product and restaurant reviews, maybe it's because we share the same passion for food. All I know is that Scott's blog, One Food Guy, has it all! His posts cover a range of foodie favorites-- from his Tuesday Tastings to constructing the perfect pizza to all kinds of international cuisine, One Food Guy has something for everyone! I love reading his blog because I never know what's coming next! Scott, thanks for keeping me on my toes and expanding my overall food interest!


Favorite One Food Guy Posts:

3 Comments:

ttfn300 said...

Ooh, hadn't caught this one yet, I'll have to check it out!! All the more reason to get excited about moving to boston in the next couple months! :)

VeggieGirl said...

He definitely has a great blog - especially a great writing style!

Chandra (Eating to Live) said...

so awesome! way to go One Food Guy, and you, Tina, for creating such thoughtful posts to honor all of these great food bloggers :)

hope you're enjoying you're honeymoon!!!