Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Featured Blogger: One Food Guy

Maybe it's because he's from Boston, maybe it's his thoughtful and insightful product and restaurant reviews, maybe it's because we share the same passion for food. All I know is that Scott's blog, One Food Guy, has it all! His posts cover a range of foodie favorites-- from his Tuesday Tastings to constructing the perfect pizza to all kinds of international cuisine, One Food Guy has something for everyone! I love reading his blog because I never know what's coming next! Scott, thanks for keeping me on my toes and expanding my overall food interest!


Favorite One Food Guy Posts:

3 Comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh, hadn't caught this one yet, I'll have to check it out!! All the more reason to get excited about moving to boston in the next couple months! :)

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

He definitely has a great blog - especially a great writing style!

Anonymous said...

so awesome! way to go One Food Guy, and you, Tina, for creating such thoughtful posts to honor all of these great food bloggers :)

hope you're enjoying you're honeymoon!!!