Thursday, July 17, 2008

Featured Blogger: Couch Cubicle

Here's what you need to know about Arielle's blog, Couch Cubicle:

  • It is about working and eating from home
  • It is frickin' HILARIOUS
Arielle's posts are incredibly witty, intelligent, and to the point. I read her blog every single morning while eating my breakfast, and at least once a week, I laugh so hard, I weirdly choke on my food! Her humor always starts off my day on the right foot! 

Some of My Favorite Couch Cubicle Posts:


10 Comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Arielle's blog is such a breath of fresh air - her writing style is so light-hearted, witty, and fun, and her dog is just too adorable!! :0)

Anonymous said...

love cc, she is such a good writer, and we share an obsession of binge-eating large quantities of fruit. yeah arielle!

Anonymous said...

good choice!

though i do kind of blame her for getting me addicted to all things fig...

Anne P said...

YES!!! i LOVE her blog. it always makes me giggle awkwardly to myself in my cube so people think i'm weird. yay!

Anne P said...

p.s., you forgot these two gems:

http://couchcubicle.com/2008/06/30/i-am-observant/

and

http://couchcubicle.com/2008/06/16/starting-the-day-off-right-2/

amazing.

arielle said...

Aw, thanks Tina! You're pretty awesome yourself! Definitely one of my favorites.

And thanks to all of you above, too...although I am so not responsible for fig obsessions :)

Anonymous said...

Arielle definitely stands out spectacularly in this food blogging world :)

Anonymous said...

I started reading Arielle's blog about a month ago and it is like a daily dose of humor. She's really original and rockin, I love it!
So glad you have her on your blogroll because that's how I found her!

Anonymous said...

love the couch cubicle.

can I call her c-squared?

M.

Anonymous said...

Haha I adore Arielle's blog. She is hilarious and awesomee!