Monday, July 7, 2008

Wedding Week

Woah, baby! Lots happening! I'm trying to finish-up everything at work before I am out of the office for almost 2 weeks! I'm sooooo psyched for some serious time off! :)

Breakfast this morning was a toasted English muffin with peanut butter on one side and pumpkin spread on the other. Both halves were topped with banana slices. Delish! (Before the gym, I also had 1/2 of an English muffin, toasted with PB.)


I purchased a jar of Claire's Pumpkin Butter from the Stowe farmer's market yesterday. This stuff is to die for! It tastes just like pumpkin pie, and makes an amazing spread, especially on an English muffin. I'm already planning to order another jar of this stuff!


Breakfast also included iced coffee with vanilla hemp milk and Splenda and an Adora dark chocolate. Check out my Halloween mug-- all of our usual travel mugs were dirty! :)


Crazy day...

Lunch was split between my desk and a student advising meeting. Part numero uno of my lunch was a salad from the cafe with the usual veggies and goodies. Part 2 was a 1/2 of a chicken pesto sandwich on a pesto-flavored roll, which I ate during the meeting and didn't have a chance to photograph. Sorry. It was delicious though!


I manged to slip out of the office for about 30 minutes to grab some JP Licks with my buddy, Blain. I ordered a peanut butter soft yogurt with chocolate sprinkles. It was frickin' amazing! :)


Wedding Fun

I thought you guys would appreciate seeing some of our wedding plans from the last few months. It's been a blast planning this thing, and honestly, not really stressful at all. I can't believe the big day is just 5 days away! Let's get this show on the road!!!!!

13 Comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Soooo incredibly exciting that your wedding is just getting closer and closer!!! Enjoy every minute of planning, Tina; and of COURSE enjoy the main event :0)

Pumpkin-butter seriously IS pumpkin-pie-in-a-jar. Love the stuff.

Aimee said...

Ouu the excitment builds!!! Very close! Love the halloween mug!

Anonymous said...

I adore your hair trial and both of your wedding bands (and well, all the details you posted). You just helped speed up the last hour of work by looking at all your gorgeous wedding details. Thanks!!

Exciting exciting!!

RhodeyGirl/Sabrina said...

oooooh your wedding is SO CLOSE! love all the links- thanks!

if you don't mind me asking- where did you make your stamp for ur reception cards?! I am trying to find a site or store that will make something cute for my fiance and i to use!!!

TheRavenousMommy said...

How exciting!! I hear Turks & Caicos is gorgeous. Your getting married on my sister's birthday... so that must be a good sign ;)

Sara said...

Hi Tina!
I love your blog. I've been reading it for about a month now and it's great. Congrats on your upcoming wedding...I got married last October, and I can totally relate to how excited you are!

Danielle said...

We're getting so excited with you!

I was wondering if you could help me... I just joined Ffoodbuzz and listed my blog on my profile but I want to add the ad to my profile, how do I do that? Thanks!

ShellyH said...

Found your blog tonight via the foodie blog roll. I love english muffins but never thought about topping one with peanut butter and banana! Well, that is what I will be doing tomorrow for breakfast!

sloank said...

Hi Tina!! First of all, enjoy this week! You must be so excited!! You are really so inspiring, you have a great body and really don't seem to ever decline any sort of food for your body! As for your routines at the gym (strengthening/cardio) how did you come up with these when you were first trying to lose weight? Did you see a trainer? Read lots of magazines? Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

In the fall, Trader Joe's has jars of pumpkin butter for about $2. I stock up! Good luck with last minute wedding plans!

Catherine said...

Wow! I've been following your blog for a while now (along with the wedding planning), and I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see pics and hear all about the big day! It's super close now! So exciting!!

Anonymous said...

SO EXCITING!! you're really close, I can't wait to hear all about it :)

CarolinaDreamz said...

Happened upon your blog, while searching for bloggers with posted recipes.

Love your breakfast photos.. esp pb and bananas.

Congrats on your big day, yesterday! I LOVE that you played married in the grocery store. Too Much Fun!
~Heidi