Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I Bailed

Sooooo, I bailed on Trivia Night... but I am very happy about my decision. Sometimes, I just need a little time to myself to relax and decompress (aka "get my life together"). 

Before heading to Trivia, Danielle threw together a pasta dinner for our team. She made a wonderful meal of ziti, tomatoes, broccoli and parmesan cheese. My plate...


After dinner, I ate a Oatmeal Raisin Bar and a handful of peanut butter and chocolate chips. I'm seriously craving sweets tonight! I feel like baking, but we are out of so many ingredients. I wonder how creative I can get with what we have? Hmmmmm...


The plan for the evening is to post a few of my workouts (there have been a few reader requests), pack my lunch and bag for the gym, and go to bed early. I need some quality sleep!

7 Comments:

Samantha said...

Enjoy your restful evening. You are always so creative with your baked goods - I am sure you can whip something together.

Catherine Weber said...

Staying home and baking sounds like my kind of evening! No criticism for bailing from me!!! :)

P.S. I've been out of town and missed the post where you asked for feedback. I also love the question of the day, the nutrition fun facts, and your balance of healthy and indulgent foods! I would cut back on some of the "repetitive" pictures -- for example, no need to post two pictures of your lunch salad -- just pick the best one!

I commend your frequency of posting and commitment to blogging! Way to go, Tina!

Anonymous said...

I definitely know what you mean! I think it's healthy to know when you have to put yourself first and (nicely) say no!

Erica said...

These bars are awesome! I ate one when I got home from work today and felt full even wayy after my workout :). Wrote a little bit about them on my blog!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I just found your site via veggie girl via see bride run via Kath! I love your site too!

This whole blogland is crazy fun! I started one too... I have a pic of me in front of a farmers market stand!

anyways, hello and nice blog!
Laural

Anonymous said...

Glad you made a good decision for yourself :-) Restful evening at home is important too to recharge. And so nice of your friend to make dinner before going to trivia

Unknown said...

Yup, I was thinking after I wrote my comment that sometimes you do just need to stay home! glad you made the right call :)