Thursday, August 21, 2008

Need Groceries

We desperately need to go grocery shopping again. It's amazing how quickly we go through food. I guess that's what happens when you live with a growing boy!

Lunch today ended up being a bunch of snacks and not really a meal. I started with Fage mixed with peach slices and half of a crumbled Blueberry Vanilla Granola Plank. All together, it filled me right up and satisfied my end-o-meal sugar craving.


Up close... lots of different textures and flavors. Love granola + yogurt!


On my lunch break, my coworker and I took a walk to Whole Foods to pick up some groceries for tomorrow's brunch. (I'm taking tomorrow off!) In addition to my groceries, I picked up a bottle of Hint in pomegranate-tangerine flavor, which tasted like fresh, pure water with just a tiny hint of pomegranate and tangerine. The Hint drinks are made only with natural flavors-- no sugar and no artificial sweeteners. It's the perfect beverage if you're on-the-go. Very refreshing.


Lunch was small, so almost immediately after returning from our trip to WF, I dug into my Larabar. It was Ginger Snap flavor, my fav!


I followed-up my Larabar with another piece of watermelon and a Pecan Caramel Cluster (sorry no photo... it just kind of happened!)


Lots going tonight! Not sure about dinner plans yet, but I know drinks at the Top of the Hub follow! Can't wait! :)

7 Comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Haha, I already am planning on visiting Whole Foods tomorrow for MY food-shopping - I'm out of a lot!!

LARABAR!!! **swoons**

Anonymous said...

YES I WAS AT THAT WHOLE FOODS TOO!!!!!! So weird!!!

Anonymous said...

The ginger snap Larabar is even better than a real ginger snap, in my opinion. Yum.

Anonymous said...

I just ordered some Barney butter! I can't waite to make make almond butter cups in dark chocolate!!!! I'll send you some. Peg. -Amys chocolate's

RunEatRepeat said...

I eat like 1000 times the watermelon you eat, just thought I'd point that out because it made me self conscious :)

Fitnessista said...

i totally need to find that larabar flavor!! YUM!
enjoy your night!

Anonymous said...

I just did a review on my blog about the HINT waters... arent they great! Thye have them at target too!