Saturday, August 2, 2008

Night In With My Hubby

Let me tell ya-- no moss grew under our feet today! Mal and I were go-go-go all day long! I'm so glad that we decided to spend the night in and relax. I need it! 

Lunch today was leftovers from Thursday night-- a salad of grape tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, black olives, feta, and a little broccoli from last night's dinner thrown on top. 


The other half of my lunch was a cottage cheese-canned pumpkin mixture, which was a yummy new discovery for me. I didn't measure exactly, but here are my ingredient estimates...

Maple Pumpkin Cottage Cheese
Serves 1

1/4 cup canned pumpkin
1/4 cup cottage cheese
1/2 tbsp sugar-free maple syrup
1 tbsp sliced almonds 
 


After a million errands, running around town, and a workout, all I wanted to do is relax. I made myself a cup of Yogi peppermint tea and caught up on my blog reading this afternoon. 


Breakfast

Mal and I wanted to get moving on our Saturday to do list, so we decided to not make breakfast at home and grab it at Starbucks instead. I ordered a reduced-fat turkey bacon egg sandwich and an iced grande soy latte-- both were delish and a great way to start my day! 


Right now, I am starving for dinner! No idea what's on the menu, but I hope it's fast and easy

1 Comment:

Erica said...

Thats fun that you all went out for breakfast! The weekend is such a nice time to regroup and its nice to not have to cook! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday :)