Sunday, February 10, 2008

Crate & Barrel Wedding Event

Mal and I woke up bright and early for a Crate and Barrel registry event this morning. On the way, we stopped at Dunkin Donuts for a caffeine pick-me-up, and I snacked on a small apple.

Crate and Barrel opened 2 hours before the rest of the mall, so we pretty much had the whole store to ourselves while we created our registry. At the event, there was lots of yummy breakfast foods, including mimosas and smoothies as well as product demonstrations. I put together a plate of fruit and a mini cinnamon roll to go along with the rest of my Dunkin Donuts coffee.

Mal and I had such a blast making our registry! Here I am with our scanner and a piece of a ham and cheese panini that was made in a product demonstration. I also drank a mimosa!

We were both excited about registering for wedding gifts, but I think Mal was definitely more psyched than me (see below)! He was a really good sport though it all, especially after 2.5 hours of wandering around Crate and Barrel!


2 Comments:

KathEats said...

CUTE!!! We went to that too. I LOVED having a C&B registry. They have such wonderful stuff.

Allison said...

Haha. that is adorable, and looks like tons of fun!