Saturday, February 9, 2008

Grocery List: February 9

Our last-minute dinner party required a trip to the grocery store. We figured while we were there, we might as well pick up our groceries for the week. Here's this week's cart...

This week's cart:
  • Broccoli
  • Shrimp
  • Bird's Eye Steam Fresh Singles (brussels sprouts) 
  • Diced tomatoes - no salt added
  • Lemon
  • Garlic
  • Fage greek yogurt
  • Bananas
  • Strawberries
  • Grape tomatoes
  • Apples
  • Salad mix
  • Kashi waffles
  • Ground turkey
  • Organic low-fat milk
  • Soda water 

3 Comments:

gc said...

hey tina! I'm a new reader, and found your blog through Kath's site. Your groceries look yummy- I need to go shopping today.

About your brussel sprouts- how do you cook them? I'm looking for an easy, healthy way to make them. I heard using chicken broth is good, but I'm not sure how to do that. Still been too intimidated to try cooking them!

Creatingadiva said...

Hey Tina! I'm not sure I already introduced myself but I just found your site as I was surfing through blogs (not sure from who)! I love your posts with so many pics:) I'll be back! Oh and I love all things kashi, especially their waffles! aren't they yummy?

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

it's always fun seeing the grocery-haul of fellow bloggers :0)