Saturday, February 9, 2008

Pasta Dinner Party

We decided to have an impromptu dinner party this evening. Four of our friends were planning to come over and hang out, so I offered to cook dinner for everyone. I figured I couldn't go wrong with a pasta dinner, so that's what we had! I cooked whole wheat pasta with meat sauce, using ground turkey instead of beef. We also had salad, garlic bread, and plenty of wine! I definitely over-did-it tonight, especially with the wine and dessert! I drank 4 glasses of wine! 

My friend made the most a-mazing Carmel Turtle Brownies for our dinner. They were dangerous!! I ended up having 3, and now I am feeling kind of sick. I'm like a 5-year-old, who gets a belly ache from eating too many sweet. Ugh. 


1 Comment:

KathEats said...

Looks yummy. 4 glasses would have me hung over as a dog - hope you're oK today!!