Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Domestic Diva

I have been quite the domestic diva this evening! I picked up the apartment, cooked dinner, did 3 loads of laundry, organized my closet and got together some donations, AND ran 6 miles on the treadmill. Thank God American Idol was on TV because I would never have made it past mile 4! Treadmills are soooooo boring! 

Dinner was homemade pizza with peppers, onion, and pepperoni, a side salad, and a glass of milk.  Mal and I weren't that hungry tonight, so there are lots of leftovers-- expect to see a similar meal tomorrow! 


A rice cake with Nutella and the rest of my milk served as dessert tonight. Nutella is so addicting! I always want more! 

3 Comments:

Unknown said...

wow that all looks amazing!!

KathEats said...

YUM!!!!!!!!! I want some of that pizza!

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog. I totally understand if you would rather not, but do could you share some of your stats (height/weight or measurements)?