Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Leftover Noodles and Greens

Lunch was leftovers this afternoon: the rest of my Crystal Noodles Salad and some greens from last night. Even after a third meal of the noodle salad, I'm still in love!


I also had a piece of Yoga Bread with some Dark Chocolate Lover's Dessert Sauce from Shootflying Hill Sauce Company. It is so rich and chocolaty! I love it! I received this little jar as a gift from a coworker; she knows my obsession with all things chocolate!

Noodles: ~ 350
Greens: 15
Yoga Bread: 70
Adora: 30
Chocolate Sauce: 90
Lunch total: Approx. 555

4 Comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

wow, that Yoga bread with the chocolate-spread looks heavenly!!

Anonymous said...

As a calorie counter, I love that you've started to include them. I'm always curious what's in other people's food - it's so helpful to see the breakdown objectively :)

Anonymous said...

Yum. That bread and chocolate spread combination looks absolutely delicious. I used to do that with nutella all of the time.

Alicia said...

You're horrible, Tina. Now you make me wanna have bread with chocolate. Thank goodness I'm going to bed after reading this post. :P

Have a great day ahead!