Saturday, February 23, 2008

Lots To Do Today

I woke up bright and early this morning-- lots to do today! On the agenda: work out, study for my certification exam, drop-off dry cleaning, get an oil change for my car, make a final decision about wedding invitations, order Tom Petty tickets, dinner and drinks with friends tonight, and possibly another Tim Blane concert.

Breakfast was an oatmeal pancake with banana slices and an iced coffee with hemp milk. I am loving hemp milk. My iced coffee tastes a little nutty this morning!


3 Comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

You make the oatmeal-pancake so perfectly round - I envy your skills! My pancakes are NEVER circular - I need to work on that, haha.

That's funny (and a bit expected) that your drink would taste "nutty," with the hempmilk :0)

Anonymous said...

I love how you maintain your healthy lifestyle while going out to dinner and socializing with friends! You set such a great and realistic example... Thanks so much! :)

Anonymous said...

Your breakfast looks so absolutely delicious!