Friday, February 22, 2008

Snowed In

I am so glad to be at home, warm, and out of the snow! I'm not at all a fan of winter and the cold, but I love snowy nights like this... so relaxing and peaceful. 

Dinner was a veggie and black bean quesadilla with guacamole and salsa. I also poured myself a small glass of pinot noir. It takes me a lot longer to drink red wine; I slowly sip and enjoy. I'll probably finish the rest of my glass on the couch while watching License to Wed. :) 


After dinner, I had a small bowl of chocolate chips and walnuts. It was such a yummy treat! 


Whole wheat wrap: 80
1/4 cup shredded cheese: 110
1/8 cup black beans: 30
2 tbsp guacamole: 50
2 tbsp salsa: 10
Veggies: ~50
Wine (3 0z): 75
1 tbsp chocolate chips: 70
1/8 cup walnuts: 100
Dinner/dessert total: 575

Granny Smith apple 
Afternoon snack total: 100

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not a big fan of snow when I'm in it, but it's so pretty to watch from outside. =)

That wrap sounds really good!