Friday, February 22, 2008

Snow Day!

The snow is really come down now! Luckily, my boss was in a good mood today and sent us home early. I was so happy to start my weekend a few hours early! 

I had planned to go out to lunch with some coworkers this afternoon, but our plans were cancelled due to the snow storm. I decided to wait until I got home to make something for lunch, but by the time I arrived home, I was famished! Lunch was a big salad with greens, tomatoes, red and green peppers, onions, jalapenos, black beans, and cantaloupe. I also had a piece of Yoga bread with a tbsp of almond butter and a glass of hemp milk. I am very satisfied and ready for a nap! 


Veggies: ~150
1/4 cup black beans: 50
Yoga bread: 70
1 tbsp almond butter: 100
1 cup hemp milk: 130
Lunch total: 500

1 Comment:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Thank goodness your boss let you leave early, due to the snow - I wish my professors would have done that today, since the snow is crazy here, as well!

Great-looking salad you've got there. Oh and I see you had a glass of hempmilk with your lunch - excellent choice :0D