Saturday, February 23, 2008

Super Saturday

I have been a busy bee today! After studying for 2 hours, I ran 6.5 miles on the treadmill, showered, made lunch, and we just ordered our Tom Petty tickets (very exciting, but Ticketmaster is such a rip-off!) In a few minutes, Mal and I are going to drop off our dry cleaning and get an oil change for my car. I have almost checked-off everything on my list-- just need to decide on the wedding invitations. 

Lunch was a salad with a random mix of things from our fridge... greens, tomato, green peppers, onions, jalapenos, black beans, olives, guacamole, and balsamic vinegar. 


My treat: rice cake with 1 tbsp of peanut butter and chocolate chips. 


While I was studying this morning, I had a mug of TJ's English Breakfast tea and a piece of Yoga bread (only half pictured) with 2 tsp of almond butter. 


We finally figured out our plans for the evening. Mal and I are going to dinner at one of our favorite places, the Grendel's Den in Harvard Square. The Grendel's Den is our "go-to" restaurant when we want to go out, but don't want to spend a lot of money. It's a really warm, laid-back place, and they have 1/2 price hours where all of the food on the menu is 50% off. The food definitely isn't "gourmet"-- I'd say it's probably a step-up from pub food, but the atmosphere is really fun and relaxed. After dinner we are meeting up with some friends to see Tim Blane again! Twice in one week! I'm a happy gal! :)

Veggies: ~100
4 olives: 25
1 tbsp guacamole: 25
1/8 cup beans: 30
Rice cake: 40
1 tbsp PB: 90
1 tbsp chocolate chips: 70
Lunch total: 355

Yoga bread: 70
2 tsp almond butter: 80
Morning snack total: 150

**Update**
1/2 cup Kashi Go Lean Crunch: 70
1/2 cup hemp milk: 65
Afternoon snack total: 135

0 Comments: