Friday, February 15, 2008

Refrigerator Salad

I love being home in the middle of the afternoon on a work day! I'm feeling upbeat and motivated, and I am super psyched for the long weekend! 

Lunch today was what I call a "refrigerator salad." It's basically a salad with whatever you have in your fridge, all mixed together. My fridge came up with lettuce, roasted red peppers, broccoli, carrots, celery, olives, and a hard boiled egg. Random-ish, but gotta get those veggies in somehow, right? I added a little balsamic vinegar, and my salad came out better than I thought it would. And, of course, cookies for dessert. 

I'm heading down to the gym now to lift my back and biceps and do some light cardio. Hopefully, I can get it all in before Mal comes home and we need to hit the road. I'm so excited for Gibbet Hill tonight! I'll be sure to take lots of photos! Unfortunately, I won't be able to post them tonight, but I will as soon as I can (most likely tomorrow morning). Happy Friday! 

3 Comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

I can't get over how cute those cookies are - so decorative!! :0)

have fun in Gibbet Hill!!

janelle said...

I love eggs!

Anonymous said...

I looked up those "you bars" that's so cool!

How did you find out about them? Also how much is each bar and shipping? Thanks!