Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Slow Start

My facial was AMAZING last night! I was completely relaxed when I got home, and had a great night of sleep, but somehow I am pretty sluggish this morning.

I started my day with a short session of yoga. (Everything was so tight!) I always feel so good after doing yoga, but I don't practice it nearly enough as I should. I really need to make it part of my regular exercise regimen!

Breakfast was fruit with a bowl of oatmeal. Today's oatmeal mix: 1/4 cup of sliced almonds, 1/4 cup of egg whites, 1/4 cup of sugar-free maple syrup, 1/3 cup of milk, and 1 tbsp of ground flax seed meal.


I don't think I will be hungry before lunch, but just in case I am, I brought a banana as a mid-morning snack. Also pictured is my daily cup of coffee: Van Gogh mug, half-caf with a splash of organic milk, and a packet of Splenda.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi tina! Quick question...typically how much oats do you use to make your morning oatmeal? Ive been experimenting with different additions and was curious what works for you?