Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Snack and Dinner Recap

This is going to be a quick post because I'm on my way to Trivia Night at our local pub. A few friends, Mal, and I have a trivia "team" that typically plays every Wednesday night. It's fun and we get to exercise our brains! 

My afternoon snack was Fage with 1/4 cup of Rocky Mountain trail mix. 


I hadn't eaten a single veggie all day, so I knew dinner needed to include a lot! We had quesadillas with green peppers, tomatos, roasted red peppers, onions, jalapenos, black beans, and a little bit of shredded cheese. 

In the pan...


All together with steaming greens and a big serving of salsa...


I was pretty full after dinner, so to satisfy my sweet tooth, I had a 1/4 of a piece of Yoga bread with almond butter and chocolate chips. Off to trivia! Wish me luck! 


5 Comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Oooh, that almond-butter-chocolate-chip combination sounds lovely - you should try carob chips (add that to your list, with the fresh, medjool dates that you need to try, hahaha)

Wishing you the BEST of luck at Trivia Night - sounds like a lot of fun!!

Anonymous said...

Yum! I love your colorful quesadilla! Have fun tonight!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the quessadilla! This looks so colorful and yummy!

Anonymous said...

I love Trivia! We used to play in college, and I missed it when I came home. Luckily, my boyfriend knew of a bar that had it here! We don't go that often, the MC kind of sucks, but its still fun!

Anonymous said...

Hi VeggieGirl,

I started a list in my planner of the things you have been suggesting. I'm always willing to try something new and healthy! Thanks! :)