Saturday, February 16, 2008

Sunshine and Kittens

Mal and I woke up to sunshine and kittens this morning... which wasn't at all a bad way to start the day! After showering and getting dressed, I made a breakfast, which was orange juice, 1/2 an English muffin with peanut butter, and scrambled eggs with tomatoes, green peppers, mushrooms, and freshly ground rosemary. Adding the rosemary to my eggs was totally impulsive, but it ended up giving them a little pizzazz! I will definitely add it again to my eggs!

After breakfast, we ran some errands around town and made a Dunkin' Donuts run for ourselves and Mal's parents. I had a small 1/2 coffee-1/2 hot chocolate, which was yummy and surprisingly not too sweet. 

On our way back to Boston, I was hungry, but knew I could wait until we got home to make lunch. I snacked on a cup of cream caramel tea and some pitted dates. 


0 Comments: