Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sweet Snack!

My coffee break was a trip to Dunkin' Donuts for one of their $0.99 lattes! What a deal! I decided to get mine iced and made with non-fat milk. With my iced latte, I ate 5 mini Reese's peanut butter cups (sorry, no photo). I should have cut myself off after eating 2 or 3, but they tasted so darn good with the iced latte! Coffee and chocolate compliment each other so well! I'll just have to get in a tough workout tomorrow morning.

On a whim, I booked a couples massage for Mal and I tonight. The yoga studio near our apartment is offering a special this month, and I have a health and wellness reimbursement through work, so I figured it would be a nice activity for us to enjoy together. I keep talking about adding more yoga to my life, so it'll be a good chance to check out the studio as well. I'll be sure to report back later tonight!


5 PB cups: 210
Iced latte: 70
Snack total: 280

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your massage!

Anonymous said...

i am the same way with reeses...so it's nice to know there are others that feel the same way! today i made 'puppy chow' (chex cereal, peanutbutter, chocolate, powdered sugar) cept i went way overboard eating like 1200 calories worth of it for a snack plus my regular meals. I feel guilty but def am going to try to get a good workout in tomrorow as well because of it!

chandra said...

Mini PB Cups are my vice for sure. I LOVE them more than anything!!