Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sweet Snack!

My coffee break was a trip to Dunkin' Donuts for one of their $0.99 lattes! What a deal! I decided to get mine iced and made with non-fat milk. With my iced latte, I ate 5 mini Reese's peanut butter cups (sorry, no photo). I should have cut myself off after eating 2 or 3, but they tasted so darn good with the iced latte! Coffee and chocolate compliment each other so well! I'll just have to get in a tough workout tomorrow morning.

On a whim, I booked a couples massage for Mal and I tonight. The yoga studio near our apartment is offering a special this month, and I have a health and wellness reimbursement through work, so I figured it would be a nice activity for us to enjoy together. I keep talking about adding more yoga to my life, so it'll be a good chance to check out the studio as well. I'll be sure to report back later tonight!


5 PB cups: 210
Iced latte: 70
Snack total: 280

6 Comments:

Karen said...

Enjoy your massage!

Anonymous said...

i am the same way with reeses...so it's nice to know there are others that feel the same way! today i made 'puppy chow' (chex cereal, peanutbutter, chocolate, powdered sugar) cept i went way overboard eating like 1200 calories worth of it for a snack plus my regular meals. I feel guilty but def am going to try to get a good workout in tomrorow as well because of it!

chandra said...

Mini PB Cups are my vice for sure. I LOVE them more than anything!!

Joe said...

bridal online shop bridal gowns wholesale wedding dresses high quality bridal gowns wholesale custom wedding dresses wedding apparel wedding dresses top sellers wedding dresses2010 new arrivals 2010 new arrivals wedding dresses beach wedding dresses Luxury Wedding Dresses plus size wedding dresses wedding party dresses bridesmaid dresses junior bridesmaid dresses flower girl dresses mother of bride dresses wedding shoes wedding bags wedding accessories evening dresses prom dresses cocktail dresses quinceanera dresses little black dresses

Joe said...

bridal gowns beach wedding dresses couture wedding dresses destination wedding dresses informal wedding dresses bridesmaid dresses mother of bride dresses cocktail wedding dresses evening gowns quinceanera dresses wedding dress wedding dresses wholesale wedding dresses cheap wedding dresses bridal online shop

Joe said...

bridal online shop bridal gowns wholesale wedding dresses high quality bridal gowns wholesale custom wedding dresses wedding apparel wedding dresses top sellers wedding dresses2010 new arrivals 2010 new arrivals wedding dresses beach wedding dresses Luxury Wedding Dresses plus size wedding dresses wedding party dresses bridesmaid dresses junior bridesmaid dresses flower girl dresses mother of bride dresses wedding shoes wedding bags wedding accessories evening dresses prom dresses cocktail dresses quinceanera dresses little black dresses