Thursday, February 14, 2008

You Bars

I heard about these nutrition bars, called You Bars, that you can create yourself, and I thought I would share. You build your own bars on their website by choosing your ingredients and watching the nutrition facts pop up as you pick. Many of their ingredients are organic, and there are soooo many possiblitlities! I tried out the site and made my own bar with almond butter, dates, dried cherries and apricots, whey protein, organic oat bran, and natural cocoa powder. It sounds so yummy and was only 200 calories with 9 grams of protein and 6 grams of fiber. I might end up buying some of these!

3 Comments:

Sarah said...

Hi! I'm a newbie to your site, and wanted to say that it looks great! :) Oh, and if you do happen to try out those granola bars, let me know how you like them! I would love to give it a try...:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah,

I will totally let you know if I end up ordering these. I usually don't get into these things, but the building site was really cool and had so many options.

Anonymous said...

You just made my day. That sounds awesome.