Saturday, March 1, 2008

Clue Day

March 1st is Clue Day! Once Mal booked our honeymoon, he told me he'd give me one clue a month until I guessed the location. I actually got two clues this morning! Here's what I know so far-- let me know if you have any idea where we are going!

Honeymoon clues:

  • Need a passport
  • Hep A shot recommended
  • "Very famous" celebrity couple got married there
  • Celebrity couple man received an Oscar for Best Screenplay
I asked Mal about the time frame in which the couple got married and the Oscar was received, but he wouldn't tell me. Once I finish posting, I am going to "google this piss out of it" (as Mal would say!) Hopefully, I will figure it out!

I woke up around 7:30 this morning and hit the gym around 8:00. I had a really good full body workout, which included about 90 minutes of walking, elliptical, toning exercises, and free weights. (I'll be sure to post the workout later today.)

I was famished after my workout! (I probably should have had a snack beforehand.) Breakfast was a Pumpkin Oatmeal Pancake with sugar-free maple syrup, coffee with milk, and a sliced pear that I shared with Mal. The Pumpkin Oatmeal Pancake was amazing as usual and totally hit the spot!

I'm not sure what is on the agenda for the day-- probably errands, a little bit of work, baking Olive Oil Cake, and some R&R. We have dinner plans at 6:00, followed by bowling to celebrate a friend's birthday, so I think the day will fly, especially since it's already noon.




Oatmeal pancake: 150
1/4 cup pumpkin: 20
1/2 pear: 45
1/4 maple syrup: 30
2 cups coffee w/ milk: 60
Breakfast total: 305

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's a guess: Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner got married at the Parrot Cay resort in the Caribbean islands of Turks and Caicos. Ben Affleck won best Screen Play for Good Will Hunting, I think.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure...I'm thinking it's Fiji? I'm not sure why, I can't even think of a couple or the oscar nominee...but still, I'm going with my gut.

Anonymous said...

I'm with anonymous... Turks and Caicos are where Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner got married, and you need a Hep. A shot to travel there safely because of drinking water problems.

Lucky girl!

Anonymous said...

I'm also going with Turks and Caicos.... I am getting married in June and our "honeymoon" is moving to a new city and starting a new job. Needless to say I am so jealous!

Anonymous said...

first off I want to say that I absolutely love you're blog and check it everyday! you do such a great job of balancing healthy eating, exercising and socializing, its really an inspiration-- you seem like you'd be a blast to hang out with!

Secondly, you and Mal are adorable...clue day is such a cute idea! looks like you got lucky with a romantic (they're hard to find these days!) :) Based on the clues,my guess is the West Indies! (british director and winner of best screenplay and kate winslet got married their in a secret wedding!) How amazing would that be!

Lastly, you mentioned you work for the Harvard School of Public Health--I'm currently going to school to become a registered dietician and was wondering what your job entails and how you're liking it so far.

Sorry for the long post, hope you have a great day and enjoy you're dinner plans tonight!